Therapy for Depression
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep, and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel gut-wrenching pain but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
- Everything is too hard and overwhelming. I don’t have the energy or motivation…
- Everyone would be better off without me.
If you’re having similar thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self, chances are you may be suffering from depression.
Please know that you are not alone and there are people who can help. Major Depression is a relatively common disorder with many empirically proven treatment options that have been used for decades. Getting treatment for depression is just as important as getting treatment for any physical illness. In fact, a lack of treatment for depression can impact your physical health.
If you are hoping to finally lighten this load and feel like yourself again, please reach out today.