Rates & Insurance
- $125 per 55-minute session
- $150 for the first appointment’s psychiatric evaluation
*Sliding scale rates are available
Mind Refined accepts most commercial insurances. For confirmation, please include your insurance type in your inquiry submission.
Upon request or scheduling of the first appointment, individuals who are not enrolled in a Federal or commercial health care plan (uninsured individuals) or those who are enrolled but do not wish to use their health plan coverage will receive a Good Faith Estimate orally and in writing. The Good Faith Estimate will help you to estimate your expected cost of treatment.
For those using their insurance benefits for treatment, it is recommended that you contact your insurance provider to ask these questions prior to the first appointment:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it, and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Does my insurance cover telehealth?
I accept cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I also accept payment directly on my site via this page.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please reach out with any additional questions you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you!